Saturday, October 16, 2010

Design Synthesis

Design in Context has helped bring together my theories, thoughts and design practice I have learnt over my first year studying design. Something I found really useful was learning about past designs and designers and finding out how it influenced future design. As my classmates and I move into an increasingly more technological contemporary society, I believe that historic design references (such as the Bauhaus) will be looked upon and reformed using the accessible technologies of today.

I have found the design and context class helpful in forming my own personal opinion about design and what I care about in design today. The design in context class has formed my many ideas into a distinct productive output as I now feel drivin to portray my work as I want and compete against others.

No comments:

Post a Comment